This unique part of land is within 200 meters of a pebble beach and has views to the East and West.
The plot can give many options to the potential buyer in terms of construction development such as:
1) To build a house of 350 square meters plus basement, plus veranda and plus pool.
2) To build two or more houses in this plot of 350square meters in
total, for example, 1 house 200 square meters and the other 150
plus basement, plus veranda and plus pool in both houses.
3) To construct a cave house: meaning 3 sides of the walls of the house will be on the ground and the facade will be outside.
If we can build 350 square meters normally then since we are building a cave house we multiply the square meters of a normal house by 2, in this case, 700 square meters.
Again the same situation as with option 2, we could build 2 or more
houses with a total of 700 square meters ( 350+ 350) or just 1 (700), that is up to you.
4) There is also the mixed solution where you can have a normal house,
for example, 200 square meters plus verandas, plus pool, plus basement
and the rest 150 * 2 = 300 as a cave house or 2 cave houses (150+150).
Because this plot has a gentle slope, it is very easy to go ahead with
the construction of a cave house.
5) There is also an option of the plot to split in 2 or 3 or theoritically even 4 parts of land and each part will be more than 4.000 square meters.
This means that there is a huge increase of buildability.
For more info regarding this option please contact us.
6) For an investment-business use this plot can offer a buildability of around 4.000 square meters if we suppose that it is only one part of land.
7) There is a mixed option between all the solutions mentioned above. Please also contact us for this info.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman